View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 09:21 AM   #535
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spideysays View Post
Quite frankly I don't care if you believe me. I don't believe you supporters of this film when you say everyone clapped or loved this film either so we're even. Further, Cherokeesam, I knew it was negative because all the credits went through and there were 0 claps or cheers for the movie. 0. None. Never happened at a showing I've been at before. I'm not gonna lie about it because there's no point to it. One way or another. They clearly stated that they were holding out for some "bright side" to the film in the end credits. They didn't get it, half the audience booed the rest kept quiet. Period.

What I find funny is that I CLEARLY directed my post at another user and its always you guys I get answers from. Btw Cherokeesam, you said I was one of the posters who was on your ignore list. What happened? You can revert from ignoring me, but I can't decide to give a movie whose universe I'm clearly more invested in than you a chance to convince me?
I saw it with 4 friends Saturday. only two of us are knew Iron man from the comics and TV growing up. the 3 who only new iron man from the movies LOVED Iron ma 3. their favorite one so far. Being an iron man comic fan I loved the movie except the twist but Iron Man 1 is still the best overall movie IMO. the other guy liked the movie as well but agreed with me about the twist.

Face it, people like the movie...only die hard geeks wanting nothing but meaningless fan service have a gripe with the movie. Green Lantern was fan service up the wazoo and what a load of crap that movie was.

ctsketch is offline   Reply With Quote