View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 09:54 PM   #43
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
aw man.. really?? well that bums me out. Abomination is 1000x less cool than Blonsky lol.
yeah, abomination has always been sorta lame. He starts off stronger than hulk, but hulk always manages to beat him, usually with minimum effort. In fact, pretty sure in abominations first appearance, thor gave him a solid beat down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
He also said "he's definitely a part of what I've got going on". Listen to the whole thing dude. He can be in Avengers 2 and still be the main threat in Avengers 3, if that's what Whedon means by the "big finale". And if you think they can't follow up on Thanos you just don't know what you're talking about. Thanos wasn't even one of the Avengers' most recognizable or best villains until he showed up in the movie last year. His finest moment is Infinity Gauntlet, which is just about on par, if that, with every other big villain the Avengers go up against. Thanos just has a bit more depth because of how devious he is.
I agree with this to an extent...as an avengers villain, yeah, but thanos as a villain over all, in my opinion, is better than all the avengers villains