View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 12:42 AM   #11
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: X-Men: Part 6 should be set...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.M View Post
How do you figure? I seriously doubt Fox can retain this cast for multiple pictures. It's a miracle that they are coming back to begin with. It worked out for the simple fact that it was Singer and reuniting with the old gang was the selling point. I don't think they had 2-3 more pictures in mind. Probably Jackman's last outing, unless The Wolverine is a big hit and they make another solo movie. I still want to see Omega Red.
And after X3's release, people said it would be hard to bring back the original for the 4th X-Men movie. No, it wasn't.

If they were able to bring back the cast after 8 years since X3, they can do it again for a 5th/6th movie. None of the actors has said that they don't want to appear in more X-Men movies and none of them has said that they want this series to be over.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring 2, Civil War, Beyond, Ghostbusters, Jason, Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Out of the Shadows, Through the Looking Glass, Collision Course, Resurgence, Warcraft.

www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote