View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #39
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: The 'The Wolverine' Box Office Prediction Thread

One thing that may help Thor Is seeing Loki's fate Is a sequel element to the Avengers.
But don't forget The HUngar games second Installment hits In november.

Captain America Is going to be Intresting.Can a super hero version of a political thriller hit
with audnece.That's the One MS film that I am excited about till I hear what Joss Whedon
has planned for avengers sequel.It's always going to be Intresting to see If ASM2 can go higher.My thought was the weak perforamce compared to other films was due to some not wanting a reboot of spider-Man.Even the much derided Spider-Man 3 did better.Hell It had best foreign box office out of spider-man series.

If the Wolverine Is as good as It seems then with Hugh Jackman as Wolverine+3-d It
could push the domestic box office higher than Origins.It's fairly easy to guess the foreign box office will be great for the Wolverine.Origins overseas beat the overseas box office of X2.First Class overseas box office actully beat Captain America's overseas
Box office.Domestic push Captain America's worldwide box office over First Class worldwide box office.And first Class didn't have Hugh Jackman topping the film.