View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 08:57 PM   #555
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Assuming if the recent news reports are true, I can't believe that there was possibly so much tension going on behind-the-scenes regarding Chris's salary for his upcoming portrayal as Thor in this film. I really hope that MS don't end up losing him within the near future because I just can't see anyone playing Thor and pulling it off like Chris has done in a long awhile. They need to keep Chris on board for two more avengers films and at least one more Thor film.
If he did walk, that guy Liam Mcinyre from Spartacus would be someone I'd like to see brought in.

Pray though it never comes to that. Hemsworth's prior efforts to not only portray Thor acting-wise, but also physically is deserving of some good gesture on Marvel's part. The regimen he had to put himself through it not for the faint of heart. To be honest, from the teaser trailer he was looking a little bit leaner than normal and I think the article alluded to the fact that with all that stuff going on behind the scenes he decided to not put as much effort into the training.

Rock Sexton is offline   Reply With Quote