View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 01:15 PM   #555
BoredGuy
Killing Time

Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

I'm not saying the studio execs deserve it, hell, nobody deserves it
just like with athletes and the team owners
all these motherf*****ers complain about money, when they get paid ridiculous sums of money just to entertain us for an hour or two

That said, I understand wanting a raise after the billion dollar windfall from Avengers, but to have a bad enough attitude to walk away from the films is uncalled for. Yes, people like Hemsworth as Thor, but if it weren't for these movies, he'd still be a nameless Australian Soap actor. And it's not like Hemsworth is a proven commodity outside Thor, SW&TH hardly dominated the box office. I'd hate to see it because I loved Thor in both his film appearances, but if worse comes to worse he could definitely be recast.

Unfortunately, depending on how the contracts were structured, the actors may have no leg to stand on in this. I'm not intimately familiar with the details, but a contract's a contract, s**t's legally binding.

The news about Chris Evans seems even stranger because he was reportedly so careful about getting what he wanted in the contract last time around

but I dunno, the only thing I'd say to any of these guys is: Terrence Howard's career.

Last edited by BoredGuy; 05-08-2013 at 01:19 PM.
BoredGuy is offline   Reply With Quote