Old 05-09-2013, 07:02 AM   #30
Mikelus
Islander

Default Re: Episode 22: Darkness on the Edge of Town-Rate & Review Thread-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
Regarding next week's promo
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Tommy in the Dark Archer uniform (I thought - it was quick) - I actually hold old a miniscule bit of hope that it's a mislead - like the him helping Quentin with an investigation line from last week's promo. Something that technically happens, but isn't what it seems. Besides it being out of character (even if he hates Oliver, he's not going to be okay with all his father's murders), it makes no logical sense for him to don that outfit because he'd get his butt kicked in two seconds.

I don't know, unless he's trying to kill Oliver out of hate and this donning the outfit is just a way to divert blame elsewhere. Still doesn't make sense, given his lack of skill and his knowledge of Oliver's skill, though. I can't think it's an homage to his father, because I can't believe he'd be okay with what his father has done.
Tommy is not a moron, he's not going to
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
fight Oliver just because there's a shot of him looking at his father's suit. That will problably happen when he starts searching Malcolm's office, either before or after his father dies (if that's the case, maybe he survives and ends up in jail). BTW, in the promo you can see Ollie is going to fight Malcolm, look at the 0.23 mark:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Another great episode, one of the best of the season. And regarding the whole Ollie/Laurel thing, well, that's what he really wanted anyway and went for it instead of holding back. But, Ollie shouldn't have told Tommy to give it another chance, now Tommy is going to have one more reason to hate him.

Mikelus is offline   Reply With Quote