View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 06:25 AM   #35
Tzigone
Side-Kick

Default Re: Episode 22: Darkness on the Edge of Town-Rate & Review Thread-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelus View Post
It seems you don't really like the show, I would never watch a series if I didn't like it, but I digress.
I hate the attitude that if I don't love every aspect of the show, I don't like it. I do like the show. I look forward to it every week. What I do not like, is the island aspect of the show. The ships are take-it-or-leave-it. I really like the Malcolm/Moira dynamic, the Oliver/Thea dynamic, the (earlier) Oliver/Laurel/Tommy dynamics and Oliver/Tommy dynamics and Tommy/Laurel dynamic. I like Tommy/Thea interactions, the Laurel/Quentin interactions, and often, but not always, like the Oliver/Diggle interactions. I liked Oliver being called on craziness and I really, generally, like Oliver dealing with his revelations about his mother. I freely acknowledge that Tommy was/is my favorite character, that I really like Walter (but didn't expect him to last long) and that I liked Thea (I really like the stuff between her and Oliver earlier in the series, then she sort of faded out and came back only with Roy, who doesn't grab me).

I like the show - but I didn't like this episode and am concerned they will go in a direction where I don't like the show. If they do, then I'll quit watching. But they haven't yet.

Last edited by Tzigone; 05-09-2013 at 06:30 AM.
Tzigone is offline   Reply With Quote