View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 10:00 AM   #638
Repulsor Blast
Walloping Websnappers

Default Re: The IRON MAN 3 News & Speculation Thread - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
Even if it wasn't explicitely spelled out, Marvel's official stance - as personified by the quote I gave from Feige, as well as by other quotes and statements from the same article from which the two quotes I referenced come (http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/05/0...darin-spoiler/) - is that Killian was directly responsible - albeit in a behind-the-scenes fashion - for everything that happened to Tony in both IM1 and IM2. I don't know why so many people continue to persist in ignoring that.
the two quotes u posted a few posts up make perfect sense if you confine their meaning to iron man 3.

it is far from "spelled out" - nowhere do feige or black refer to iron man 1 or 2.

if feige comes out and says killian was behind the events of iron man 1-3 then it will be spelled out.

right now, it's ambiguous and more economical to confine him to iron man 3.

just because they wanted mandarin for iron man 1 does not mean anything. they didn't end up going through with that idea.

maybe someone should ask feige in an interview whether killian was behind iron man 1 and 2. that's the only way we will know.

Repulsor Blast is offline   Reply With Quote