View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 08:45 AM   #41
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Default Re: How many times will you watch MOS in theaters?

I've never seen a movie more than twice in the cinema... but this is different.

I'll be seeing it in London in IMAX 3D Friday morning, then again on a normal screen friday night once I arrive back on the coach. I will probably see it twice more on saturday, and again on sunday.

From then on I think it'll be once a day, on the way home from work, until I feel like I can go a day without watching it. I don't know how long that'll be or if my money will last that long but If I had to guess i'd say it'll probably be a week of that.

There are several people who will be coming to see it with me over the course of the first few weeks as well

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
hopefuldreamer is offline   Reply With Quote