View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 04:16 PM   #206
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Oh yeah I forgot about Kagawa. That could work. Yeah, another central midfielder would be the priority and I guess Carrick has solved one problem with his form this season. I'm going to be disappointed about Rooney however he ends up leaving though. I'd prefer to see him at Chelsea than PSG. It's kind of hard to imagine him anywhere outside the North of England though.
A buy in central midfield is the most important thing this summer, we need a top talent who can dictate a game as well as work hard and support Carrick's deeper work. I agree that it's hard to imagine Rooney moving abroad, Chelsea have become the new favourites to land him.

Quote:
Was the Ince Robson team Fergie's 1st great Utd team? I can't even remember who he had before that. If so that's at least 3 really great eras of Utd under Fergie.
Yes they were our first quality Midfield under Fergie, and then it became Keane and Ince by the time we wont our first PL. Before that Robson was paired with Webb and Phelan.

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"