View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 09:33 PM   #278
Mrs Vimes
Side-Kick

Default Re: "DAT SMEXY": The Sexiest X-Men Photo Album

My list:

1. Hugh Jackman/Michael Fassbender/James McAvoy

Hugh to me is like a perfect blend of prettiness and masculinity - just right amount of both (though I'm not crazy about his more recent super-ripped look). Oodles of charisma and he always comes off as such a nice guy. Fassbender has a kinda similar blend of masculinity and sensitivity, plus crazy onscreen intensity and a sense of playfulness and mischief. Oh and ginger hair and Irish accent James is like two inches shorter than me and usually I find it a major turn-off in men, but he's just pure charm and sexiness regardless of that. And man those blue eyes.

2. Patrick Stewart

Ok maybe he's a tad too old for me these days, but I still swoon every time I rewatch Star Trek: TNG. That commanding presence, that magnificent nose, and above all that voice. I wish I had his voice on my GPS... or maybe not since I'd probably be too busy melting to keep my eyes on the road

Can't say I find anyone else from X-cast attractive. I've also realised recently that I seem to have a weird attraction bias which skips North America completely; I thought that Damian Lewis from Homeland put a stop to it but then I found out that he's actually a Brit!