View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 09:46 PM   #10
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: How many more movies would you like with >Original Cast<?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
And by that time, Marvel/Disney may be more involved. I don't know how long Singer and Vaughn will stay involved before being pulled away by other projects. It's worth noting that Marvel are slowly getting back many of the other rights - Ghost Rider has now gone back to them from Sony as well as Fox's Daredevil. In the next decade there might at least be more Marvel/Fox crossovers.

Who knows how long Hugh, Halle etc will stay involved. They're getting Arnie back into the Conan role so it's possible for veteran actors to stay with (or return to) a franchise.
Well to be fair, Marvel only got the movie rights back for Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Blade and Punisher because the movies that were released for those characters weren't massive hits and except for Ghost Rider, the studio were simply not that interested to them because if they were, they would have continued the series by either rebooting them on time like Spider-Man or they will just release a new movie like with the X-Men.

"I wanna be able to touch people, Logan. A hug, a handshake, a kiss." - X3
*smiles* *walks away* - X4
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote