View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 02:48 AM   #892
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,418
Default Re: Discussion: Gay Rights XIII

hey, if we legalized weed, maybe the anti-gay marriage side will chill the **** out

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline