View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 02:07 AM   #894
wiegeabo's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,101
Default Re: Discussion: Gay Rights XIII

"I am totally against gay marriage!"

"Here, have a puff of this."

"...ahhh, what did the gays ever do to us? Let get married and junk."

I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline