View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 05:19 AM   #167
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: What people DIDN'T like from The Avenger ........Spoilers - Part 2

I found Loki a very weak villain for this film, either way it worked better this way since the focus can be on the team, i think the final city fight was overrated, i actually prefered the Transformers 3 one, never once did i find the chitari threatening or think the heroes were at risk, even Iron Man's sacrifice felt a little too sudden and fast for me to give a crap, it's probably due to the sacrifice and surviving cliche being so overused.

I found the film very forgetable and during the entire first half there wasn't really any plot and the time on the helicarrier was really boring. The heroes b*****g about SHIELD having secrets, really, what were they expecting? They're a government organization that has to keep peace at all costs,there are many things the general population shouldn't know.

People tend to complain about the Sar Wars prequels, Matrix and other films from the first half of the 2000s overusing CGI and say certain effects are terrible when the normal public barelly notices a thing, and even today i still see many big profile films having worse CGI than those 10 years ago, yet these new films never get complains about overusing or bad CGI.

The Avengers actually had good CGI, however i think it felt really fake, and was overused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by childeroland View Post
Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Lord is online now   Reply With Quote