View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 08:05 AM   #665
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Default Re: Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Those and hopefully JL are all multiple repeat viewing type movies even for the GA, the kind of film (well maybe not Avatar 2 so much even though I saw the 1st film 3 times) that I might see up to 10 times if they were as good as they could be. Not only are there not enough weekends to see Star Wars 7, Avengers 2 & JL as much as I'd want I can't afford that. I'll instead be splitting my viewings between them as I guess will others to a much lesser extent. Instead of seeing JL twice they'll just see Star Wars & JL for eg. If instead of Star Wars the competition had been Snow White and the Huntsman they might have seen JL twice.

If JL is as big as you expect and Star Wars 7, Avatar 2 & Avengers 2 as big as nearly everyone else expects, all of them will be affected by each other and every last one of them will have been dumb to release at the same time. Competition is at least as important as how good your film itself is.
If people want to view JL multiple times, they will find a way. If it is truly as epic as it should be, the movie will have nothing to worry about. Give the movies a week or two to breathe without crossing into each others' territory(as blockbusters tend to do) and things will be just like they are normally.

Honestly, an excuse like that isn't a good enough reason not to release JL in 2015.