View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 02:11 PM   #362
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
Tell them to let it go. Does it cause them physical pain to focus on the characters Marvel owns?

Here we have this fantastic product and it's like guys are so unthankful for it, they're conjuring up the most UNLIKELIEST of scenarios you could ever present .... and they taint all the various Marvel film threads on here with it. I mean c'mon we're recently finding out about budget/salary issues and you want to drag in not only another film company's stars, but another film company itself too (who will surely want a cut of the action)?????? I can't even find a facepalm large enough for that.

We have an MCU. Marvel Films has THEIR slate of characters that they own. It's time people grow up and accept that. Concentrate on what they have and the possibilities. Then again, I am addressing a lot of hardcore fanboys who's imaginations will not allow that to happen.

Just a very unappreciative bunch IMO.
It's just people speculating, calm down.

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?