View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 07:43 PM   #794
Cassandra Cain
C'mon! Let's get NUTS!

Default Re: New Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie In The Works? - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
New set videos!

We get to hear some lines from the Turtles themselves.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scifiwolf View Post
So, based on Mikey yelling to Leo "Where's Raph," I'm guessing Raph gets separated while with Leo. It'll be a different dynamic on the typical Raph-gets-separated scenario, with the other turtles getting into trouble instead. I wonder what kind of character development will spring from that circumstance in regard to the Raph/Leo relationship? I can see a couple different ways to go with it.
Wow, I never thought a set video of the turtles in action would get me a little excited for this film. They're caught in an intense situation with being captured and separated from one of their brothers. This distinguishes a rather emotional scene - and yes, I'm very excited by this. My favorite aspects of the previous live action films was not only the humor and camaraderie between the brothers, but also their genuine concern for one another in situations of emotional distress (especially in the 1990 film). I love the way Leo is screaming for Mikey (and it looks like this adaption is abandoning Mike's surfer accent). So although I still have my concerns for this movie, this little behind the scenes shot gives me some hope.