Elevator Man
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official Batman TAS Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Continuing with my BTAS/TNBA gifs, Episode: The Last Laugh

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/502...ed-series-more
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

A very fun ep, imo. You guys gotta remember at that point Timm and company were still trying to figure out the right tone for their version of the Joker. I think they finally figured him out in "The Laughing Fish". I also agree that Captain Clown was a great and challenging foe for Bats.

I used to get chills as a kid at that image on the bottom left shot of the Joker. Again I love the use of Elfman's Batman theme in the climax as Batman goes after Joker. It made the confrontation even more exciting. The score in this ep. in general was very good. It added a very upbeat and hip feel to it.

As a kid watching that moment, where Batman was hanging for dear life over the flames, had me on the edge of my seat. I remember wondering how Batman was going to get out of that one. And when he did it was nothing short of splendid. The way batman got out of it where he swung through the flames would've made a nice gif as well. It was a very chills inducing moment for me when I was kid.

The April fools joke Bruce pulled on Alfred at the end was a good way to wrap up the ep. It's a side you don't often see of Bruce/Batman. Since the guy doesn't have a sense of humor.