View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 02:25 PM   #63
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
What are they ****ing on about now, if not that? That pic of Rhino?
A little argument here and there about how Electro is "created", and then when the Rhino pics came out..."debates" from if he'll be genetically mutated like Lizard or if he'll be in a mech suit...recently, I've even read some concerns of how "campy" and "over the top" Giamatti looks, and his Rhino-themed underwear certainly helps that cause, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain Damage View Post
The Spidey boards have calmed down for the most part now that we're getting new (amazing) set photos almost every day. But sweet Jesus that Mary Jane thread is infuriating, I swear 90% of the people in it have to still be in middle-school.

As for TDKR. I have never seen a more depressing board than this on July 20th
Depressing? How so? I remember when the first poll was made to see what people thought of the film, there were much more '10''s than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
^ Exactly. It's the same thing on the IM3 boards. You must dislike the Mandarin twist because you wanted him to be asian with magic rings....it can't POSSIBLY be that you found decoy Mandarin more interesting than the real one.
Besides the idea that Shane Black did make The Mandarin out to be a caricature by making him an actor playing as this terrorist leader, the idea that Shane Black combined two characters from the comics bugs me the most. It's fine if Jon Favreau somewhat combined Whiplash and Crimson Dynamo in Iron Man 2, but then for Mandarin to be combined with Aldrich Killian is such a pathetic way into trying to make a more "pc" Mandarin.