View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 03:21 PM   #75
Isearch4dope
Side-Kick

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Raganork View Post
For me TDKR was just a big lazy mess. For all the ambition we saw during the shooting none of it seemed reflected on the screen. Moments that could have been action packed felt a little dull. Couple that with some unfinished characters, horrific editing and a story not really worth much to justify it's, nearly, 3 hour run time and TDKR just became a let down.

Not to mention: Nolan is better than TDKR. I just rewatched The Prestiege the other day and wow...what a great film. Nothing like TDKR in comparison. Fully thought out realized and executed. TDKR seemed to be resting on the fact that it was a Batman film more than a good film, which is not, in my opinion, what BB TDK did.
So short and epic a response this is!!!! I guess the people who liked it and thought it was enough will forever think we are spoiled brats who want it our way but that's not the point at all. It's like giving a baby milk that's nutritious and fresh and one day you just decide to give that baby spoiled milk because you're not up to going to the store.