View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 06:01 PM   #100
Chip
Banned User

Default Re: Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique: Oscar Winner Edition - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
It is shocking how Hollywood has warped some people's mind about what chubby looks like.

Nothing wrong with other actresses being super skinny but Lawrence just isn't that. If she decides to do that in the future, fine I don't care one way or the other because acting is all that matters to me. Of course she has to be in shape for certain roles and she is in shape enough for this role.

Reminds me of people calling Scarjo fat...so odd. There are plenty of fat/chubby people in America and you obviously haven't seen them if you think this is chubby.
On the contrary, it is shocking how being constantly exposed to fat people has warped some people's mind about what chubby looks like. I could say that you're so used to seeing fat people that your standards are lowered and have a distorted view of chubbiness.

There is no "fat/chubby" - the slash means that they are the same thing. JLAW is definitely not fat. She is chubby. She has cute chubby cheeks. She was pretty slim in Silver Linings, but right now, going into filming DOFP, she seems bigger.