View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 07:07 PM   #102
Chip
Banned User

Default Re: Jennifer Lawrence/Mystique: Oscar Winner Edition - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredGuy View Post
I don't think you could call Jennifer Lawrence chubby in any way, shape, or form. She definitely is not chubby at all.

What she is, however, is soft.
Rebecca Romain looked athletic and toned, like she could easily beat your ass
Lawrence is just an average thin girl, who does not look in any way intimidating

but whatever, I just hope they fix her makeup, and that she and the writers work to improve her awful dialogue this time around
She is far from thin, even at her thinnest. She doesn't have the "thin" body type. That soft, thin, weak body type more accurately describes Anna in X1. It was perfect for the role - she was delicate, pretty. It made her seem fragile. Instead, I have to say that JLAW does look like she could beat your ass. Ff there was just ONE piece of bacon left on the table I can see her thighs pounding like thunder as she charges ahead, and her rugbyish frame bodychecking you out of the way. It's not the same kind of toughness that Rebecca had, but I still think JLAW could duke it out with the boys.

But yeah, whatever - I also just hope that they improve her awful dialogue. It was horrendous. I was cringing at each laugh from the audience. (It was eyerolling laughter, not good-natured laughter.)