View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #171
Blake II
Banned User

Default Re: What people DIDN'T like from The Avenger ........Spoilers - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
i think the final city fight was overrated, i actually prefered the Transformers 3 one, never once did i find the chitari threatening or think the heroes were at risk, even Iron Man's sacrifice felt a little too sudden and fast for me to give a crap, it's probably due to the sacrifice and surviving cliche being so overused.
You watch too many movies. You do realize that this is the first superhero movie ever to include multiple heroes from different movies (more than 4) and do a single movie with them right? So of course they're going to play it safe and give the Avengers a battle that is not such a huge threat to the world. Give them Loki so that he can play all kinds of mind tricks with them and test them. Test them mentally to force them to communicate and work like a team that way in the future they can face bigger threats like Thanos and Ultron.

Quote:
I found the film very forgetable and during the entire first half there wasn't really any plot and the time on the helicarrier was really boring.
lawl. You're one of those people that just pay attention to the action and CGI, hence why you even mentioned that disaster of a movie called Transformers 3. Maybe if you paid attention to the movie you would be wanting to connect everything to the past movies. The MU movies are kind of like a puzzle that you have to connect, but of course, that's only if you're actually a big fan of Marvel. I found the 4 minute fight between IronMan, Thor, and Captain much more entertaining than Bane VS Batman in TDKR. I mean it's a dream to see these superheros clash it out even if it's just for a few minutes. And the Hell-carrier part of the movie was more to show how things are moving to quick and how the Avengers are starting to question the organization that brought them all together. I mean if S.H.I.E.L.D would've just brought these 4 and they were okay with it that would be disastrous for the movie and make it look like if it was made by Fox.

Quote:
The heroes b*****g about SHIELD having secrets, really, what were they expecting? They're a government organization that has to keep peace at all costs,there are many things the general population shouldn't know.
The avengers are far from just "general" people. They are being brought in for one of the most important missions ever so of course they're going to want to know what S.H.I.E.L.D does and what they're next motives are.

Quote:
The Avengers actually had good CGI, however i think it felt really fake, and was overused.
Lol. This is the best it'll get and to me it's not a problem because as long as you're into the story, and the CGI is 'good' like you said, it'll be a good time watching the movie.

Blake II is offline   Reply With Quote