View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 04:19 PM   #900
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: Why is everyone slamming TDKR?

Says the films. Wayne Manor is on the outskirts and who knows what kind of secret passages Bruce has behind Wayne Manor.

But my point is not every place is sealed off. At least that's how I see it. The quote was "You don't have enough men to stop 10 million people from leaving this island."........."No, but you do."

I don't see there being enough men to guard every corner of Gotham. The point is, even if they did, Bruce obviously has a secret place to get in, which is why he tells Selina that there's a way on and off the island.

You don't need every single thing explained to you, even if Nolan is the master of explaining things in great detail. Some of the imagination should be left intact no?

And no, we didn't see that scene come to life. The concept art. I don't think it was needed. It certainly wasn't needed for me or my buddies when we went to see it, so why should I care about what others need to see? But it would have been a cool touch and a very nice parallel to that shot in Begins.