View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 04:26 AM   #40
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgaz View Post
Honestly guys, they'll just have to worry about sequels if AND when they happen.

We've been waiting a long time for a decent Superman movie. There has been numerous false starts, some extremely poor scripts/storylines which never made it to fruition and so on. We got Superman Returns in 2006 which had a very lukewarm response, and ever since then fans have been clamouring for all the things which that film lacked - a better villain, more action, a better suit, more colour, stronger storyline, etc.

We're finally getting what we asked for. A near perfect actor for the Superman role, a great supporting cast, tons of action, moving away from Donner's films, and much more. And if they went absolutely all out on this film and gave 110%? Good for them. How they'll top it in a sequel a few years down the line is their problem, and that's why they get paid a lot of money to come up with ideas which work. Have faith
Word.

And I saw that gorgeous trailer on the big screen before Trek and it's still amazing.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.