View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 05:28 AM   #41
Zionite1
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Tony Stark doesn't have to worry about Lex Luthor, Brainiac or Darksied in sequels.
Darkseid is out though-Thanks to the Goddamn Justice League.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKDetective View Post
Very true. It makes me worry that Goyer took Nolan's motto of trying to make the best movie you can and not worrying about saving anything for the sequels a a bit TOO seriously.

I kind of hope that there is no robot army (if it hasn't yet been confirmed). The Black Zero and the Kryptonian survivors seems like plenty of opposition.
I WANT ROBOTS!
But seriously though it pretty much is confirmed that there is a Robot army via the toypic description of the battle scenes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Indeed.

I mean at first I thought we were just going to get a simple super-scaled showdown between Superman and Zod/Faora, with no Kryptonian armor or technology factoring into the equation. That way, if the sequel went with brainiac, it would feel like a fresh approach with him since Brainiac could bring upon the Spaceships, technology, and robot army.
If they went with the Collector version of Braniac-they cld bring in Alien Monsters and Cyborg Alien Monsters instead.Throw in Warworld and you cld have Alien Warriors,and Cyborg Alien Warriors. Thats more than enough I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Indeed.

I mean at first I thought we were just going to get a simple super-scaled showdown between Superman and Zod/Faora, with no Kryptonian armor or technology factoring into the equation. That way, if the sequel went with brainiac, it would feel like a fresh approach with him since Brainiac could bring upon the Spaceships, technology, and robot army.

But now? It's like they went all out, heck, I'm not sure if I should be expecting Luther to fight Superman in a power suit for future sequels since it might come off as repetitive after having seen Superman do the same against Zod while he's wearing a powered suit.
I have always hated Lex in a powersuit. Lex should neva be physical villain to Superman hes a mental threat.

If you want lex to be a physical threat give him henchmen-In fact give him nearly every henchman villain in Supermans rogue gallery in order to match the action and spectacle in the sequel

Last edited by Zionite1; 05-16-2013 at 05:34 AM.