View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 12:18 AM   #28
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Default Re: How will Iron Man return in the Avengers 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer View Post
The worst parts of this film was that Tony being in the suit gets undermined. The Air Force One scene being remote controlled was beyond lame. Also, Mark 42 aside, Stark getting his arc reactor removed completely kills the point of him being in the armor. Hell, it could just be Joe Blow down the street in the armor. The uniqueness is gone.
why does him not being in the suit during the AF1 scene make it lame? The entire time you're lead to believe Tony is in the suit, then he gets cocky and gets hit by the truck where you see it was an unmanned suit. That was like one of my favorite parts, probably the hardest I laughed in the whole movie, classic MCU Tony right there if you ask me.

And to the other point, his personal Arc Reactor hasn't been powering the suits since IM1 right? I thought they were all powered by them, but just re-made ones for each suit, like Rhodey's in IM2/3. As the theme we've seen since Avengers to IM3 'does the suit make the man, or does the man make the suit' was what he's been dealing with and found that he doesnt need the suits, or the arc reactor in his chest to be Iron Man.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
mkilban2 is offline   Reply With Quote