View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 11:00 AM   #112
Nirvana
Slowly Losing My Mind

Default Re: The early sale tickets at Wal-mart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorKon-El View Post
Um.. I think i should probably swing by or call my local theater and see how this is going to exactly work.
That did nothing for me.

I went to see Star Trek Into Darkness Wednesday night in IMAX (which was great by the way), and when I asked the general manager if the tickets would be good for IMAX he had not idea how it would work. He told me the week of the showing they would get information of the screening, otherwise he had no idea how it would work out, how much they would be, if it would be in IMAX, etc and suggested I call Walmart.

I called Walmart several times (and each time I was on hold indefinitely, hung up and called back) and I was transferred around several departments before they told me at Electronics that the tickets would include IMAX. I called again this morning and was told they would NOT include IMAX but they were not sold out.

At this point I think I'm just going to wait till the midnight tickets go on sale instead of dealing with all this Walmart bull****. The theater/Walmart is an hour away and with no official confirmation if it would be IMAX or not I don't think the drive would be worth it if it were not. Just going to wait till they go on sale for midnight that night in IMAX.

And I'll try not to sing out of key.
Nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote