View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 03:24 PM   #115
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorKon-El View Post
While i don't feel MOS will be the best superhero film we've seen, i do believe 2 things.
1. It will be the best film interpretation of Superman
2. It will contain the best tone of any comic book film. What i mean is, Zack and co. will have created the perfect balance between realism and fantastical.

I love Nolan's series, i hold it in high regards. However, i feel Nolan went a bit too realistic in some aspects, when it comes to the three films. Because his series was rooted in such a realistic surrounding, we didn't get to have fantastic villains like Riddler. I still feel The Riddler could have been portrayed as a psychotic, destruction hungry man, who with each clue, would have a public bombing if his riddle wasn't solved.
I'm going off a bit topic, but i'm hoping the next reboot of Batman has a few more fantastical elements thrown in. The reboot will have to if it wants to be part of a Justice League Universe.

I'm rambling Just had to get that out of my head.

Interesting. What movie do you think will possibly end up remaining the "best superhero film", if MOS doesn't take its place?

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.