Thread: 11.4 Argo
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 10:09 PM   #44
ironman29758
Side-Kick

Default Re: 11.4 Argo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I am glad to see something different. That's what Smallville is all about anyway. I enjoyed the new chapter but I'm annoyed they cut Imra's hair to make her like the original version. I've never been a fan of short-haired Saturn Girl just like I'm not a fan of short-haired Catwoman, too.
To me it varies from female I like a long haired Irma but a short haired Selina

I understand since Geoff introduced the characters Bryan Q Miller would go for more of the post Geoff John's "Superman and the Legion of Superheroes/Final Crisis: Legion of three worlds" books but still I wish he mixed and match various Legion universes(example: have Mark Said/ Legion of Superheroes animated series African American Thom Kallor/Star Boy/Starman with Geoff John's Starman's personality, an Invisible Kid who is a mix of Lyle Norg and Jacques Foccart, etc but let's see what happens next I guess).

As for Kara if/when she comes back to the present let's see what happens and if she'll change her costume.

"Nazi zombies don’t wanna eat you just ‘cause they’re craving the protein. They do it ‘cause…they do it ‘cause they hate Americans, man. Talibans. They’re the Talibans of the zombie world." thanks TheNextNolan22 for reminding me how awesome Badger is
ironman29758 is offline   Reply With Quote