View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 11:32 PM   #316
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhite View Post
Yeah, this too.

The only time the Joker gets the better of him is when he switches the locations of Harvey and Rachel. But that's a pivotal moment in the film and it happens in the middle of the movie, so I don't see the problem with that.

The whole going after Bane thing just needed a better explanation of what his plan was when he went underground with Catwoman to find him. Bruce does tell Alfred "If this man is everything that you say he is; then this city needs me", so in saying that it's not like Bruce underestimated Bane completely. I felt Bruce was just too hungry and anxious to return as Batman, both by his need for Batman and then feeling it was his obligation to Gotham after seeing just how much of a potential threat Bane could very well be.
Joker gets the better of Batman when Batman lets him get in his head during that chase scene and only in the last second swerves from hitting Joker. Batman even just forgets about Joker fully when Gordon even brings it up, which seems very important at the end of BB.

And I feel that Batman planned on meeting and fighting Bane...but Bane knew this was going to happen and in that regard, was a step ahead of Bats as well as prepped up in the idea that Batman would use his tricks(gadgets). But, alas, Batman was not using his intelligence in that scene and got too caught up in it.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote