View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 12:50 AM   #317
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhite View Post
Yeah, this too.

The only time the Joker gets the better of him is when he switches the locations of Harvey and Rachel. But that's a pivotal moment in the film and it happens in the middle of the movie, so I don't see the problem with that.

The whole going after Bane thing just needed a better explanation of what his plan was when he went underground with Catwoman to find him. Bruce does tell Alfred "If this man is everything that you say he is; then this city needs me", so in saying that it's not like Bruce underestimated Bane completely. I felt Bruce was just too hungry and anxious to return as Batman, both by his need for Batman and then feeling it was his obligation to Gotham after seeing just how much of a potential threat Bane could very well be.
Exactly.

As for Batman "forgetting" about Joker, he never forgot about him at all. In the time between BB and TDK Joker just had not done anything yet to make him a priority threat above the mob. "One man or the entire mob? He can wait". He was a theatrical bank robber until TDK, which showed his rise in power to becoming the most prominent threat.

- The Joker

Last edited by The Joker; 05-19-2013 at 01:27 AM.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote