View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 01:12 PM   #546
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: The Official Ant-Man News and Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChukNoris View Post
I'm hoping that Ultron shows up in The Avengers 2 and then we see Pym create him in Ant-Man after the Avengers 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkingbird View Post
I would prefer it to be he creates him in Ant Man and Ultron appears in A3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson King View Post
Definitely. We need to see Hank before we see Ultron. There's no emotional connection unless we do.
Eh. What if that movie does take place in the 80s, like it was once rumored? Pym creates Ultron, his body get's destroyed, but his ai lives on. And his ai is still alive, and a small part of avengers 2. Pym maybe somehow has a role in avengers 2. Through out avengers 2, pym seems to have an emotional struggle with what's going on, seeing this ai. As ultron's ai becomes more dominant. I'm willing to bet somehow his ai has something to do with the "villains". then maybe after credits, we see Ultron building himself a body finally. Then in ant-man, we see Ultron's creation...and then we get like an age of ultron type thing, thanos returns.

There IS plenty of ways they can do their relationship with Ultron being introduced first. Just because Ultron is introduced first, doesn't mean pym created him