View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:53 PM   #280
N7 Joseph Shepard
Human/Kryptonian Hybrid

Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanboiii View Post
That doesn't even make sense. Alien material can adapt to different body types. Nothing suggest Clark has altered his suit. It's all in your head.
I never said "HE" altered it, I said that it can be altered and more than likely it will be simply because there is no way to know his actual build and height, there for the suit has to somehow adapt to him, thats not far fetched at all considering what we are dealing with.

Quote:
You just admitted they changed Superman's costume yet you believe they will copy the comic's costume for Supergirl. That doesn't follow logic. They're going to stick with the premise they have already established. Kryptonians wear the same onepiece underarmor. That's how it is with Faora and everyone else in the movie. That's how it is in the prequel comic. Nothing is really backing up your wishful thinking. She won't be running around in a miniskirt or panties if she even appears on screen.
I never said that they would copy Supergirl's suit exactly from the comics, I said they would make it "SIMILAR SINCE THATS WHAT THEY DID WITH SUPERMANS!!", to make Kara wear the exact same outfit as Kal will make her exactly what they have always tried to not make her and that is a carbon copy of Superman with the only difference being he's a guy and she's a girl.

Supergirl unlike Faora has a fan base as we have already established in the topic, with that comes a certain expectation of how she "could" look, I highly doubt Goyer and Snyder (Snyder who is a purest and tries to make things as close to the comics as possible) will completely change how the majority of Supergirl's fanbase has seen her. Again like I said with Superman's suit, there will be changes, yes, but over all they will go with something similar to what is already established. Faora they can play around with simply because she has never had an established costume, same with Zod, their costumes are always changing.

Snyder
Alexander/Arterton- Wonder Woman - Taylor
Bomer - Green Lantern -
Bay
Pine - The Flash -
Del-Toro
Pearce - Lex Luthor

Last edited by N7 Joseph Shepard; 05-20-2013 at 12:22 AM. Reason: freaking typos and grammer mistakes :S sry
N7 Joseph Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote