View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 12:50 PM   #621
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
Good Lord Trav. Are you just trolling or something?? Vanished means to disappear from sight. Meaning, if Blake or nobody has seen him for 8 years then to their knowledge and opinion, he's vanished. That doesn't mean that Batman couldn't have been out there in the shadows, never getting caught. If there was a confirmed sighting of him then Blake wouldn't be saying that he vanished. It's fairly simple dude. He says he's vanished because there hasn't been any confirmed sightings in 8 years.
So Batman was out there in the shadows... just hiding not doing anything? What's the point of that?

If he was taking down criminals, then there were sightings, and he hadn't vanished. Why? Because Bats doesn't kill, so those criminals would still be around to tell (guess who?) the police about what happened.

Trav isn't trolling. He's being logical. You guys want an active Batman AND to have Batman "vanish" "from the eyes." Impossible.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.