View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 12:56 PM   #625
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
If anyone cares to go to the very back....I am only saying Batman would be in the shadows watching the clean up of Gotham, and then finally retire and continue to watch from the Batcave.

Would he stick to the shadows? Yes. Because there is nothing for him to do and that's why he quit because he and Gordon "won".
Wouldn't it be easier just to watch from the Batcave to begin with? While Bats is in "the shadows" he can only survey one location at a time, unlike in TDK where he has cameras on Rachel and other people at various locations on the computer.

I honestly don't get the merits of arguing so stridently for an inactive Batman just passively sitting in the shadows for a year while he waits on Gotham to be cleaned up. I mean, who cares?

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.