View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 01:43 PM   #286
fanboiii
disciple of truth

Default Re: Man Of Steel Tie-In Comic *GIRL OF STEEL CONFIRMED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephCAW View Post
I never said "HE" altered it, I said that it can be altered and more than likely it will be simply because there is no way to know his actual build and height, there for the suit has to somehow adapt to him, thats not far fetched at all considering what we are dealing with.

We see the suit standing still and it looks the same before he puts it on. You're exaggerating how much is altered. Being able to stretch to different body shapes is different from having it's design altered. It isn't altered at all. It adapts to his body size. The design isn't altered.

Quote:
I never said that they would copy Supergirl's suit exactly from the comics, I said they would make it "SIMILAR SINCE THATS WHAT THEY DID WITH SUPERMANS!!", to make Kara wear the exact same outfit as Kal will make her exactly what they have always tried to not make her and that is a carbon copy of Superman with the only difference being he's a guy and she's a girl.
So instead of being vague, what exactly do you think will be similar to the comics?

Jor-El, Clark, Faora, Zod, and the other Kryptonians have the same under armor. That doesn't make them carbon copies.

Quote:
Supergirl unlike Faora has a fan base as we have already established in the topic, with that comes a certain expectation of how she "could" look, I highly doubt Goyer and Snyder (Snyder who is a purest and tries to make things as close to the comics as possible) will completely change how the majority of Supergirl's fanbase has seen her. Again like I said with Superman's suit, there will be changes, yes, but over all they will go with something similar to what is already established. Faora they can play around with simply because she has never had an established costume, same with Zod, their costumes are always changing.
Snyder is a purist? Are you completely ignoring everything you have seen so far? So many characters have been changed. Black Perry White, Red-haired Lois, Jenny Olsen, no red trunks, Krypton's whole culture.

Like I said, what exactly about her costume are you so adamant is going to be the same as the comics? You keep saying it will be changed from Superman's but you never say how.

Maybe she just won't have a cape, maybe they'll add some armor, but she will still have the same suit. She's not going to have a miniskirt or panties.