View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #690
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travesty View Post
Exactly 54 posts above these:

Oh snap, son! If your posts were a boat, you'd be sinking, cause they're full of holes!

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
BURRRRNNNNNNN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
Thought I'd share this here:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Someone added a part of the TDKR soundtrack to the SWAT fight in TDK. It makes the scene even more epic IMO.

Always loved that scene. It may possibly be my most favorite moment in the whole trilogy.
Amazing.

My favorite scene in TDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
We never said you can't have your own opinion. We just said your opinion is wrong and doesn't match up with what Nolan and his film both state.
Lol. Opinions can't be wrong, but okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
Haven't been keeping up much with the discussion you guys were having but I do feel the need to address the statement that there is anyone here with a "wrong" opinion.

There is no such thing as a wrong opinion. However, there is such thing as a stupid one.
Pleased I don't have one

Quote:
Originally Posted by milost View Post
Last time Bruce was Batman before TDKR was at the end of The Dark Knight. Period. He wasn't Batman for a 8 years.

Yeah, it sucks but that's how it is. It's the same deal with the length of time Batman fought crime, which was about a year. This is what the filmmakers/story tellers intended and present to us. You can make up scenarios or whatever personal "canon" you want, but it is what it is.

No one is saying Bruce Wayne stayed on as Batman those eight years. Hell, no one has even said he stayed on as Batman for seven, six, five, four, three or two. I and I assume the others that agree, have only stated he was around for only a bit until the Dent Act was created and that law could've passed very quickly just by going with how Nolan doesn't understand how laws work, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Condiment King definitely busted his knee. for sho.