View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 10:09 PM   #951
Mr. Dent
Banned User

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
So....how 'bout that Alien Asian Marching Sextet, huh?

....Okay, don't have a clue what the **** I'm talking about?
Check out Mark Julian's front page article over on The Site Which Cannot Be Named.

There's a set video there that is.....just.....dubya. tee. eff.

Those of you who know how to get to CBM, look it up.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Six Asian guys in dark MIB suits march down the sidewalk in DC in tandem in an apparent audition for The Ministry of Silly Walks. TBH, it looks like the stutter-step is designed to be used in tandem with a camera running at an odd shutter speed to create god only knows what effect; but one thing's clear --- these guys ain't right. Probably alien.

Mark Julian comes up with an elaborate theory that they're based on an obscure race called The Deltites, and he makes a good case for them and how all the diverse plot elements point towards a hefty dose of source material in the 80s story arc "Nick Fury vs. SHIELD," which some of us have already speculated on. I'm not sure they'd drag out a race *that* obscure, but I'm thinking it's possible that we're looking at Skrulls in this movie, and this folds in elements of the Secret Invasion.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Doubt it. We already know HYDRA are the ones who have infiltrated SHIELD in this.