View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 10:29 PM   #985
NolanDCU
Banned User

Default Re: The Man of Steel Merchandise Thread - Part 1

These MM figures are so difficult to find. Much like the first wave of TDK MM were in 2008. If the lack of MM on shelves is any indication of how well this movie might do, I think we can be positive it might make a mint at the B.O ... it seems to combine the best aspects of both generational defining comic book films w/ the color, superpower action of the Marvel Studio films, and the intelligent, thought provoking, quality writing and acting of the Nolan TDK trilogy. It's a melting pot for both fan bases, IMO.

I'm so glad I was able to get a MM Superman for myself and my GF. I got a Jor-El, who seems to be the most difficult one to find ... and I'm anticipating that wave 2 Zod in Space Jockey-esque armor. Hopefully he won't be as difficult to find as the Joker from TDK.

Tomorrow headed to Hot Topic w/ the old lady to get our two MOS costume symbol shirts. Anyone know if they run true to size, or will I need to go a size bigger? I just wish they made the raised symbol / textured logo shirt in the suit's actual colorway.

Needless to say, as you can probably see I'm very excited for this film. About as excited for this movie as I was for Batman Begins, so probably tied for my second most anticipated film of all-time. The Dark Knight, being numero uno.