View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 02:21 AM   #607
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
As I said I don't have anything against seeing King Thor myself but I just don't think that Whedon and Marvel wants to tell an Avengers story where only he is important in a fight, which would pretty much be the case.

Thor could easily have the biggest moment in any final battle in his normal form so we can hopefully see that anyway.
I've always wanted to see King Thor on the big screen and I don't want the Avengers to stop that from happening. That's the drawback of the Avengers, you have to kind of limit the characters potential for the sake of the group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Thor, has faired better than all the other avengers against Thanos...but the fact that he's needed a powerup once from Odin to beat him...and the fact that a psycho bloodlusted Thor who had the power gem did NOT dominate Thanos, the two are most certainly on different power levels.

If Thor doesn't become king, and inherit the odinforce, then there's no reason for him to really fair TOO much better than anyone else, especially if Thanos is..."THE" villain. However if he is king, and there was some sort of power up, then yeah, he should shine
It's no secrect that Thanos is tougher but the fact that Thor can hold his own against him says alot. Even without the Odin Force I think Thor should still fair a bit better than the rest on the count of his wide array of powers.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote