View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 12:55 PM   #74
Cassandra Cain
C'mon! Let's get NUTS!

Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman: - - - - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naite22 View Post
He's been close to being cast as James Bond (If Nolan really ends up directing one, could Cavill maybe be in the lead?).
Christ, I never even thought about that! To get another role that he was previously denied (and possibly become a Nolan regular as many of his other actors are), that would be full circle indeed! But yes I believe, especially in Henry's case, that everything happens for a reason. He just wasn't meant to have those particular roles, and if you think about it he was probably much better off not getting them (especially that godawful Twilight nonsense - thank God he was too old for that role).

Now it's just a matter of making clever choices when he's offered movie roles. It seems like in the past he accepted movie roles more so to make ends meet (In the Cold Light of Day anyone?). No doubt now, with Superman behind him, he'll definitely have the chance to snag more quality roles. And I'm kind of hoping he doesn't get offered 50 Shades of Grey. Seems more like a step back to me, but that's just my opinion.