View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 07:36 PM   #89
eddy
Side-Kick

Default Re: What did you LIKE and ENJOY about Iron Man 3 [SPOILERS]

I LOVED LOVED LOVED Tony's escape from the mansion. Ok, here it comes...3..2..1....Its coming any second now. Some line like that, can't remember. And the guards, the guards were great. "I don't even like working here, they're weird!" Trevor's response to the goal in the soccer game. WARMACHINEROX. ALL of Tony's scenes with the kid. I am shocked how much I loved his scenes with the kid actually. Happy's scenes at the beginning with the badges and "He's showing her his big brain".

The plane rescue was amazing. I didn't think it was going to be that good after seeing the super bowl trailer. "You breath fire" was indeed good and when War Machine goes to find Mandarin and keeps finding random civilians. I also loved Ben Kingsley's performance when he "killed" the oil tycoon. He was great there and the way he was able to shift from that to Trevor, even in the same scene later was brilliant. I loved the terrorism allegory about how America creates its enemies. I just loved this film.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE.

Last edited by eddy; 05-21-2013 at 07:40 PM.
eddy is offline   Reply With Quote