View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 02:42 AM   #945
TWayneP
Side-Kick

Default Re: THE WOLVERINE Trailer Thread - Second Teaser Online May 21st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
Great, it's Spidey in the reflection all over again...

The fight at Magneto's encampment in the woods, and Wolverine's battle with Victor on Three Mile Island.
Haha, I know your one with differing opinions, but the evidence is right there in the trailer. The claws come off. It's not a poster, it's on film in the trailer. The way the angle works there's 100% no way that the claws are just perfectly facing the camera. If they were, and they were attached, then you'd be able to see the depth no matter what since they are not perfectly parallel. Da proof is in the pudding

You'll see though when the flick drops. We haven't seen wolvy go truly berserk since the mansion raid in X2, sorry but everything after that seemed pretty watered down and just too simple/mindless slashing. The fight with weapon 11 was nice, but too gimmicky.

Impaling and Pinning a soldier to a fridge while screaming in his face for 5 seconds straight. Come on now. There's a sense of viciousness and rage in that whole scene, like true anger. That's why I'm so excited for DOFP, singer really nailed the feeling of the unleashed Logan.

Hopefully mangold can capture it too, I'm pretty confident with what I've seen so far and mangolds past work, he can get some pretty serious commitment from his actors.