View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 03:17 AM   #631
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
nah, that shouldn't happen. Not to Thanos. How much do you know about him? idk how they would do it, there would have to be SOME type of plot device, having 9 avengers just beat up Thanos would sort of be...I don't know how to put it. And if he has the IG...NO...9 avengers aren't going to even to phase him. When he had the IG, he essentially had full control over the universe.. but Thanos has NEVER been physically defeated in a battle, he's been on the "loosing end" of some fights, but he's never really been defeated (we don't count bendis' avengers run recently). He fought Odin (clearly was loosing) for 13 pages, and still stood up after, ready for more...someone THAT durable, even translated in the movies shouldn't get his "ass kicked by 9 avengers", even in the movies

he's tough, but his durability is his biggest asset aside from his mind, I will be disappointed if his defeat is him getting beat down by like 9 avengers..it shouldn't happen.

yeah I know, but I mean...come on lol. I always a thor guy first and formost, but I try not to be bias, thor, even cutting loose isn't in Thanos' league. We've seen Thor NOT holding back, WITH the power gem, and Thanos went toe to toe with him, without a problem, smiled at his blows, and even started to gain an upper hand in that fight at one point.

Thanos has killed the silver surfer in like 7 blows
Well there WAS the Warriors madness where he wasn't holding back. lol

It's just that I'm sure now he'll have to think of a reaction from a battle too. Look at Cap's shield being struck by Mjolnir for example. Thor might not know What would happen if he destroys Thanos' "shell"

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Vartha is offline   Reply With Quote