View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 04:13 PM   #3
BenKenobi
Banned User

Default Re: *Spoilers* Problems caused by the MCU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
I know the first thing I thought when the Mark 1 crashed down and flew apart with Stark just fine was, "Wow! There's some realism! Thank goodness this is a realistic movie! This could totally happen! I could build that thing IN A CAVE! WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS! I could fly around in a super powered tin can and crash without the horrible side effect of painful, squishy death! Yay, realism!"
Oh yeah and when Bruce Wayne climbed the mountain and was trained by the league of shadows as a ninja, and proceeded to be selected as the groups new leader for the sole purpose of being the title character I was thinking "oh yay realism". Not many movies are strict to the laws of real world physics but compared to Spider-Man, Superman, almost any other superhero film that had been released that I can think of. It is pretty down to earth. Theres no superpowers or spandex, just someone who's very intelligent and wealthy who is capable to putting both to a good use. Picking at plot holes doesn't change my point.

BenKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote