View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 11:08 PM   #295
Snow Queen
Side-Kick

Default Re: Iron Man 3 vs Man Of Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville fan View Post
What I meant was the fact that DC's cinematic heroes are no longer isolated from each other. They are going to follow what Marvel historically started from now on in the future. For so many years, especially from 2000-2008 we had too many standalone superhero movies each in their own continuities, I always wished that "wouldn't it be great if they were all together in a single movie continuity? " Now my wish came true. We now live in a world where it could be possible that Hulk could wrestle with The Thing or Wolverine could fight alongside Captain America in WW2 or Spider-Man saying hi to Nick Fury (for all that to happen Marvel needs to make unrefusable offers to Fox/Sony). Bottom line is a shared world is possible and I love it and I'm not afraid to yell it out.
Fair enough. I personally don't mind it for Marvel but I'm going to hate it with DC if they do it. I feel the characters DC has access to are able to have far more compelling stories if they focused on just giving one hero at a time a great trilogy (or 4 or 5 or 6 part series, whatever) rather than having a Justice League film that is probably going to end up rushed.

......but I'll still go see it at midnight since I'm weak.

But, yeah, to each their own on that.

Snow Queen is offline   Reply With Quote