View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 10:20 PM   #615
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Coul View Post
True, it all depends on if and how they approach the character in TWS first. Also, there's the question (for me at least) of whether the Red Skull presented to us in TFA could lead these guys who have their own agendas.

What I mean is Red Skull had led sort of a cult that relied on people worshipping him and following a specific mindset, whereas Killian has proven to be effectively manipulative and could probably talk the other villains into a plan that would service all of them (or at least make it seem that way). Either one could work very well though, I dunno.

However, if someone like the big purple guy in the sky assembles them, I would peg Red Skull as their unit leader first for sure. Sort of like a Captain America to Thanos's Nick Fury.
That's very true about their different leading styles. If anything, I can definitely see HYDRA and AIM under the Masters in TA2.

And what you said about Thanos being the "Fury" to Skull's "Cap" is how I look at it as well. Great points all around.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.